[svlug] CompactFlash and digital cameras...

Kedar Patankar kedar at Centillium.com
Mon Nov 26 09:42:02 PST 2001

Hi,

Thanks for all those helpful mails. I was out of reach (of net) since I
posted that query. I went ahead and purchased the 48M CF card Frys was
selling for $15 and a cheapo Kodak 3200 (which has a compact flash slot) -
just to test whether it would work at minimal expense. And voila, it did.
Only thing is I initially got a USB CF adaptor called "Zio" and it didn't
work with the stock RH7.2 kernel. So I returned it and got SDDR 31 and it
worked like a charm.

Thank you folks.

Regards,
Kedar.