[svlug] Hide your links

Peter Street peter.street at lazerfx.co.uk
Sun Nov 25 14:16:01 PST 2001

Hi,
	I've just tried to ask you this question off-list, but I can't
seem to get through to you (Mail Undeliverable after 5 tries) - so if
you want to flame me for being off topic, go ahead *dons Nomex overalls*

I've recently joined the Silicon Valley Linux Users Group (I run a
system with XP, 98SE, SuSE 7.2 and Mandrake 8.1 on) and looking through
my mailbox (I have Office XP - 30 day trial which doesn't appear to have
timed out, on a 180 day trial of XP), and I noticed that your messages
appear with a flag next to them.  It appears this flag is some kind of
signature, and I was wondering how you did it...

	Neat, however you did it :)

Peter Street
Web Developer / Manager
LazerFX Productions