[svlug] Before I go trying this -- 2.4 iptables, two IP ranges NATted onto the same interface/address?

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sat Nov 24 00:12:03 PST 2001

Just a quick check to see if there's a known reason this wouldn't
work:

  I have a machine with three interfaces.  Two are "inside"
  (different LANs), one is "outside".  I want to NAT both internal
  interfaces, each of which has a private IP range, onto the single
  external interface (which has a single IP).  I'd much rather not
  stick an IP alias on the external interface and chew up my
  routable addresses.

I believe this should work.  Any reason why not?

--
J C Lawrence