[svlug] Re: CompactFlash and digital cameras... (Kedar Patankar)

Paul Zander paulz at ieee.org
Fri Nov 23 19:04:01 PST 2001

The only info I can offer is that I purchased a Canon G-1 last summer along with the
compact flash/USB adapter.  And I have on a (pardon my language) Windows PC.
With the compact flash in the USB, Windows Explorer sees it as just another disk
drive and can copy and delete files.  Presumably files can be written as well, but I
haven't had need to test it.

Paul Zander