[svlug] CompactFlash and digital cameras...

Kedar Patankar kedar at Centillium.com
Thu Nov 22 14:49:02 PST 2001

Hi,

I am planning to buy a digital camera. I am wondering whether I can make a
working assumption that if a camera supports compact flash (type I or II)
expansion slot, then would it be enough to get such a camera and SanDisk USB
adaptor for CompactFlash and swap the CF cartridge between camera and USB
adaptor to get it working on linux?

Or do I need the camera to be explicitly supported by gPhoto/jPhoto?

Regards,
Kedar.

http://kmself.home.netcom.com/