[svlug] Laptop horrors: AC Power supply breakage

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 21 15:38:01 PST 2001

on Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 01:32:04PM -0800, Karsten M. Self (kmself at ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> I'm having one of those interesting "customer service from hell" stories
> at the moment.

Update:  Kudos to TuxTops founder Graham Hine.  He's interceded on my
behalf with ARM, immediately on learning of the situation, and the
current word is I should have my laptop back some time next week.

Thought I'd note that Graham's working on a new enterprise product,
sounds interesting, and should be available in the not too distant
future for preview.  I wish him well with it.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself at ix.netcom.com>       http://kmself.home.netcom.com/