[svlug] Laptop horrors: AC Power supply breakage

Jeffrey Siegal jbs at quiotix.com
Mon Nov 19 15:54:02 PST 2001

If you think they should do the repair under warranty, but despite
whatever negotiation they attempt, they flat refuse, you should have the
repair done somewhere else and sue them in small claims court for the
cost.  There is no guarantee that you will win, but that's what small
claims court is there for -- use it.

Of course, you have to be willing to invest the time required, which
doesn't necessarily pay if you don't put a lot of value on abstract

Nolo press has a good book on how to use small claims in California.

More information about the svlug mailing list