[svlug] how do i setup a vpn?

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Nov 15 11:52:02 PST 2001

begin Bryan-TheBS-Smith quotation of Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 02:28:37PM -0500:

> MY POINT:  It's _not_fair_ to people who only use Linux to see Windows
> questions asked on a Linux list.

The Silicon Valley Computer Society, SVLUG's parent group, has
SIGs for proprietary OSs as well.  Please see:

http://www.svcs.org/SVCSSIGs.html

> Maybe there should be a PC support list for such technical savvy people?

> We created one here in
> Orlando (c/o LEAP[-CF] -- http://www.leap-cf.org) and now have numerous
> subscribers from Tampa (SLUG), Jacksonville (JAXLUG), Gainesville (FLU),
> etc...  Now we have a great group of experts whose brains can be picked,
> without bothering the "LUG."

That's an excellent place for us to redirect
non-Linux computer  questions.  Can we add
http://www.matrixlist.com/mailman/listinfo/pc_support to the
SVLUG FAQ?

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti at zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.