[svlug] Special thanks to Bren Smith re: Marty Hellman

Tom Geller svlug at tgeller.com
Tue Nov 13 12:53:01 PST 2001

Several people came up to me after Marty Hellman's talk last week to
say how wonderful it was: One person called it "historic". Several
asked, "How did you get him to speak?"

I forgot to mention this at the time, but acknowledgement should go
to Bren Smith for putting us in touch with each other, and for
pushing us to complete the arrangements. Thanks, Bren!

--

           Tom Geller  *  San Francisco * tgeller.com
  Speaker Coordinator, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group (svlug.org)