[svlug] dont' let fullscreen program eat all key events

Erik Steffl steffl at bigfoot.com
Sun Nov 11 01:15:02 PST 2001

hvrietsc at yahoo.com wrote:

> why not run fullscreen vnc on one screen and the rest of x in another?

  it takes a lot more time (and unpleasant screen flicking/changing of
graphics modes (probably not too good for monitor)) to switch between X
server than it takes to switch from another virtual screen.

  The other option is to use no decorations (title/borders) and simply
make it as big as physical screen, as long as it's on the top it is as
good as fullscreen... I guess. But I thought somebody knows how to use
fullscreen mode of vnc (why is it there otherwise? (well, it works fine
in win vncviewer)).

	erik