[svlug] dont' let fullscreen program eat all key events

Erik Steffl steffl at bigfoot.com
Sat Nov 10 02:37:01 PST 2001

  vncviewer and fvwm:

  I have a problem with vncviewer in fullscreen mode - the problem is
that it gets all the key events and none of fvwm key-bindings work. Is
there any way to make fvwm ALWAYS receive (and process) certain key
events? even though the vncviewer is in fullscreen mode I would like at
least virtual screen switching keys to work.

  as of now only ctrl-alt-fn and ctrl-alt-backspace work. I checked vnc
docs & faq but I found nothing but warning that fullscreen mode might
confuse some window managers.

  any ideas? TIA

	erik