[svlug] any south bay retail source for Cheapbytes or similar distro CDs?

Alan Denney yosemite at programmer.net
Thu Nov 8 10:49:01 PST 2001

Hi,

I need to experiment with several current distros to check for
compatibility with some database software I'm using before
choosing a primary one (at which point we'll get the retail
package).  Do any local computer stores or whatever sell
the plain vanilla Cheapbytes-style distros?  I really only need
Mandrake 7.2 and 8.1 to start and would like to start immediately.
I only have dial-up, so downloading a full .iso would be a pain.

Thanks in advance.

Alan Denney     yosemite at programmer.net
"My life so far has been a long series of things I wasn't ready for."
-- Ashleigh Brilliant