[svlug] Er...what happened?

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Wed Nov 7 22:47:04 PST 2001

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 10:32:13PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> So, I arrived in The Land of Numbers...to find a note taped to the door.
> Anyone care to explain what happened tonight?

As explained on the note, we had to move to building J, where the meeting
occured (we started 30mn late to account for that).

There was  a scheduling conflict  (last minute mess  up) so the  room wasn't
available. I don't have all the details, nor do they really matter (I showed
up at building 9 like everyone else, and went to J after that)

Marc