[svlug] Phil Zimmermann informally at ALS PGP/GPG keysigning, Fri 11/9 6:15-7 PM

tluxt tluxt at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 16:54:02 PST 2001

Phil Zimmermann, creator of PGP, has told me that he will make an informal stop by
the PGP/GPG keysigning BOF at ALS on Fri 11/9 6:15-7 PM.  He might give an informal
talk about current issues pertaining to PGP.

(He is not an official speaker there, nor host, as the BOF page incorrectly says at
the current time.)

http://www.linuxshowcase.com/bofschedule.html

In light of the topic of tonight's SVLUG meeting, I thought the SVLUG
attendees might like to be aware of that fact, in case they might wish to chat with
PZ or hear something he has to say.

Marc or Tom: perhaps you might announce the above to the SVLUG attendees tonight.
:)