[svlug] Fwd: Calling Tree GUI

Ian MacLure imaclure at seagull.com
Wed Nov 7 06:01:01 PST 2001

I've been playing around with SourceNav for a while and was wondering if
there might not be
something similar(*) which does calling trees as well or generates a
hierarchical list/picture of
what routine is called by and from the top level on down.
Only thing I've ever seen like that was a part of SGI's CVD suite although
 I know there are
others.

( * "similar" as in open source and platform agnostic )

OBSVLUG:	There's a picture of Marc Merlin(?) that made its way onto the
Tidewater UUG
		mailing list. It shows him reclining on the trunk of his vehicle in what
looks
		suspiciously like the M$ Mtn View parking lot. The rear bumper of said
		vehicle (CA license-> i<heart>linux ) is plastered with Linux related
stickers.
		For some reason the local folks here didn't get the humo(u)r.
Ian B MacLure                                       Air Transportation
Division
imaclure at seagull.com                          Seagull Technology, Inc.
--- NASA Langley On/Off-site Office:  757-864-1353 / 757-865-3869 -------
http://www.seagull.com                       16400 Lark Avenue
Voice:      408-358-7100                       Los Gatos, CA
Fax:         408-358-7071                       95032-2547