Fwd: Re: [svlug] SVLUG VP gets Ham Radio license

jerry jerry at pc-intouch.com
Tue Nov 6 07:16:02 PST 2001

Subject: Re: [svlug] SVLUG VP gets Ham Radio license
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 07:36:53 -0800
From: jerry <jerry at pc-intouch.com>
To: ikluft at thunder.sbay.org (Ian Kluft)

On Monday 05 November 2001 19:04, you wrote:
> I'd like to congratulate SVLUG VP Don Marti on getting his Amateur Radio
> (Ham Radio) license.  His callsign is KG6INA, as issued by the FCC.

Congratulations to Mr. Marti... As a slight change in subject, many of you
 might find "http://www.irlp.net" of interest. About 300 vhf and uhf repeater
operators are using VOIP and Linux to interconnect, on demand, a world-
wide network. Kinda interesting and almost exclusively Linux...
de Jerry, WA6CVL