[svlug] SVLUG VP gets Ham Radio license

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Nov 5 19:38:01 PST 2001

begin Ian Kluft quotation of Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 07:04:55PM -0800:

> I remember Don commented at Linux10 that he was impressed with the
> "small army" (as he described it) of Ham Radio operators who handled
> on-site communications.

Unfortuntately I'll be up in Oakland for ALS during this week's
meeting.

I got the license and radio to help coordinate movements for protest
marches so that we won't get too spread out next time we march on
whoever makes us mad.

I better edit my .sig file now.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti at zgp.org                                  Free the web, burn all GIFs.