[svlug] speaking at SacLUG Wed, Nov 14

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Sat Nov 3 00:44:01 PST 2001

FYI in case any SVLUG members want to plan to join me there...

I'll be speaking at the Sacramento Linux User Group (SacLUG) on Wednesday,
Nov 14 (one week after the SVLUG meeting.)  I accepted SacLUG's invitation
to come talk about how I use Linux to draw maps from my GPS of my bicycle
rides.  In order to beat the traffic, I'll leave the South Bay around
lunchtime that day and spend the late afternoon in Sacramento.  (I don't
have any exact plans yet.)

BTW, many of you have probably met SacLUG's President, Brian Lavender.  He
travels from Sacramento to San Jose almost every month for SVLUG meetings.
If you haven't, look for him there.  SVLUG's officers seem to try to
welcome visitors from other LUGs at our meetings.