[svlug] [Officers] Fwd: Mozilla Developer Day, November 9]

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Fri Nov 2 19:40:01 PST 2001

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Dawn Endico <endico at mozilla.org> -----

Mozilla.org will host a developer day at the Netscape campus in Mountain
View on November 9, 2001.

We've scheduled sessions aimed at both JavaScript developers
(Developing Applications using XUL and JavaScript, an XBL overview)
and those interested in Mozilla's core capabilities (XPCOM, embedding,
networking). Brendan Eich will lead a discussion of where we're heading
with Mozilla 1.0. We started this discussion at the O'Reilly Open Source
Conference in July, now it's time for an update. We'll also launch a
Business Forum, with a focus on project management, and have some cool
demos.

See http://mozilla.org/events/developer-day.html for the session
schedule and information on how to RSVP. Registration fees will be
very low (as in $15-25). Just enough to cover expenses.

----- End forwarded message -----