[svlug] why do we support IDG?

Larry Platzek larryp at inow.com
Tue Jul 31 19:55:01 PDT 2001

If you choose to register in person YOU will be supporting IDG with YOUR
money! If you can take the light rail to convention center, why not go to
a public library or other location for internet access with a supported
browser.

As for our show I hope you have a lot of money, time and energy!
A lot of firms will not be providing much support with the economy it the
state it is in!

Have a good day despite problems!

Larry Platzek  larryp at inow.com