[svlug] Where's the Bird??? - was: Linux 10th Anniversary T-Shirts

Drew Bertola drew at drewb.com
Mon Jul 30 19:44:02 PDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 07:25:04PM -0700, Aaron T Porter wrote:

> 	I like the shirt, but I can't help feel like it should be:
>
> 	1991 : "Linux is obsolete, check out Amoeba!"
> 	2001 : "What's Amoeba?"

Well, since we're celebrating 10 yrs to the day since Linus' first
posting to comp.os.minix we thought we should use something from that
post.

If anyone needs a refresher on the background, check out the great
page Ian Kluft put together:

http://linux10.org/history/

--
Drew Bertola  | Send a text message to my pager or cell ...

Linux 10th Anniversary Picnic/BBQ - visit http://linux10.org