[svlug] Re: Where's the Bird??? - was: Linux 10th Anniversary T-Shirts

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon Jul 30 18:50:01 PDT 2001

At 1:32 AM -0700 7/31/01, Drew Bertola wrote:
>On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 06:03:15PM -0700, Mark S Bilk wrote:
>
>>  Please tell us that the jpg is incomplete and that the shirts do bear
>>  the proud, cute, universal symbol of Linux!
>
>Man, I'm as sorry as you.  Unfortunately, the penquin would have to be
>redone to better than 300dpi and then it would have cost tons extra to
>screen it.  The guys at the t-shirt company said it would never come
>out right without a lot of work.  I really wish it could have gone in
>there.

Wait, we've HAD shirts with the penguin on it, that looked great
(Windows Refund Day comes to mind, IIRC)... Who has the artwork that
was used on those?

| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |
|  Derek J. Balling   | "To crush your enemies, see them        |
|                     |    driven before you, and to hear the   |
|                     |    lamentation of their women!"         |