[svlug] Re: Where's the Bird??? - was: Linux 10th Anniversary T-Shirts

Drew Bertola drew at drewb.com
Mon Jul 30 18:32:02 PDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 06:03:15PM -0700, Mark S Bilk wrote:

> Please tell us that the jpg is incomplete and that the shirts do bear
> the proud, cute, universal symbol of Linux!

Man, I'm as sorry as you.  Unfortunately, the penquin would have to be
redone to better than 300dpi and then it would have cost tons extra to
screen it.  The guys at the t-shirt company said it would never come
out right without a lot of work.  I really wish it could have gone in
there.

--
Drew Bertola  | Send a text message to my pager or cell ...

Linux 10th Anniversary Picnic/BBQ - visit http://linux10.org