[svlug] [svlug-announce] Linux 10th Anniversary T-Shirts

Drew Bertola drew at drewb.com
Mon Jul 30 17:21:01 PDT 2001

Hey folks,

We'll be selling t-shirts for the Aug 25th "Linux 10th Anniversary
BBQ/Picnic" (aka "Linux10") at the monthly meeting this Wednesday.

The shirts will be $15.00 with all proceeds going to pay for the food,
drinks, park fees, etc.  Any leftover funds will be donated to the
EFF (which really needs donations ;^| ).

All sizes will be available, from S to XXXL.  You can see a
picture of the shirt at http://linux10.org/images/frontshirt.jpg

So, please bring your checkbooks or cash and support the Aug. 25th
event.  Remember, if you haven't yet RSVP'd, please do so now.  We do
need to get an accurate head count early on so we can order the right
amount of food.  Please go to http://linux10.org/rsvp/ and fill out
the form.

(Checks and cash will be accepted for the shirts, but we won't be able
to process credit cards).

--
Drew Bertola  | Send a text message to my pager or cell ...

Linux 10th Anniversary Picnic/BBQ - visit http://linux10.org