[svlug] Linuxstammtisch tonight, 7:30

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 25 09:53:01 PDT 2001

Long-timers will recall that we gather once a month for discussion over
good beer and pub food.  It's tonight (starting 7:30, rather than 8 PM),
and we've moved.  The old location started having live music at the time
we used, and chewing up table space for that.  So:

The Linuxstammtisch will be _upstairs_ at Scruffy Murphy's in Sunnyvale
Town Center -- 187 S. Murphy Ave. near E. Washington and the Sunnyvale
CalTrain station.

Map and directions are here:  http://linuxmafia.com/bale/#stammtisch

--
Cheers,           "I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate
Rick Moen         those who do.  And, for the people who like country music,