iBook/Titanium & Linux (was Re: [svlug] request: which notebook tobuy?)

Ira Weiny iweiny at acm.org
Wed Jul 25 09:00:02 PDT 2001

I am running linux on my TiBook and other than the PCCard and an inssue
with the IBM Microdrive everything works great!

BTW the IDE PCCard issue is there in x86 laptops as well.  And I am
working on it...  ;-)  Oh and I say another message about OSX.  It is
nice but not nearly as fast for someone who knows UNIX.  It does have a
great look to it, anyway...

Ira Weiny
iweiny at acm.org