[svlug] please RSVP for Linux10 (Aug 25)

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Tue Jul 24 16:01:02 PDT 2001

sbay.org and SVLUG members -

Once you know you can attend, please don't forget to RSVP for Linux10,
the Linux 10th anniversary picnic/BBQ.  As mentioned here before, it will
be on Saturday, Aug 25 from 11AM to 6PM at Sunnyvale Baylands Park.  It's
just a month away now.

You can RSVP via the web form at
   http://www.linux10.org/rsvp/

Carpooling or taking transit is recommended since the adjacent parking lot
has only 300 spaces and our area has reserved capacity for 625 people.  If
you need a ride or can offer one, feel free to use the Linux10 ride board at
   http://www.linux10.org/ride_board/

This is a family event - bring the kids.  It's also a no-media event -
Linux and Open Source enthusiasts who happen to work for the media may
attend and participate while off-duty.

If you'd like to get involved, we certainly need more volunteers.  See the
list of projects at
   http://www.linux10.org/volunteer/
Let us know where you want to help.  We have a mail list for planners and
volunteers at
   http://www.sbay.org/mailman/listinfo/linux10

Many thanks to those who have already volunteered!