[svlug] Victory is sweet...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 24 10:08:01 PDT 2001

begin Dan Martinez quotation:

>   - Last but not least, to all who showed up, and delivered good
>     citizenship in spades. The group made itself heard without making
>     itself unwelcome, and, like Al, I'm proud to have been part of it.

It did do a small amount of good for injured national honour, didn't it?

That is what has been most galling of all:  what Adobe's corporate legally
thuggery has been doing to _my_ country -- and will continue to be with a
lower level of participation from them, until (1) all charges against
Sklyarov are dropped, and (2) DMCA gets repealed or axed by the courts.

--
Cheers,                    Ignorance killed the cat.  Curiosity got framed.
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com