[svlug] PPTP?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 23 21:54:02 PDT 2001

begin Will Lowe quotation:

> Sorry,  this is a copy that I posted from the wrong address at the time
> the discussion was going on.  I assumed it had been rejected by the
> list admin when it didn't go through,  and apparently it sat in the
> approval queue until today when someone found it and approved it.

Not a problem:  It gave me the opportunity to mention on-list that it
contained a cogent, well-stated description of several relevant options.
(Twice, in fact. ;->  )

--
Cheers,           "I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate
Rick Moen         those who do.  And, for the people who like country music,