[svlug] PPTP?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 23 21:44:02 PDT 2001

begin Jose Medeiros quotation:
> Now.. Now .. lets all calm down, and take this off line.
> ( We all know the Rules on the SVLUG list )
>
> I hope both of you are mature enough to let this end.

Jose, you're replying today to a many-replies-back post from _Saturday_?

At least the post you're responding to had the merit of substantive
(and well-stated) technical content.  Yours seems, alas, content-free.

--
Cheers,          "A Discordian is a Taoist with a very strange sense of humour
Rick Moen         and the inability to sit still."