[svlug] Victory is sweet...

Al Udal aludal at softhome.net
Mon Jul 23 19:23:01 PDT 2001

... especially when you witness it after a hot day of struggle.

I've chosen to wait till EFF people come out, and I was lucky to witness
their smiling faces (made several great pics, too) when it's ended -- with a
victory (for now, as an official Adobe press release is quite weird: they
explicitly continue to support DMCA.) Now ABC calls it as Adobe was under
"tremendous pressure" of protest. Well, I'm proud I was a part of it, then.

Thank you all for your "tremendous" effort,

Alexander Udalov