[svlug] PPTP?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jul 21 13:12:02 PDT 2001

begin Will Lowe quotation:

> 4) FreeS/WAN: seems like long-term this might be the best solution...

There ya go.  See, Google isn't really that difficult, after all.

> This leaves us with ONE reliable, multiplatform (required by the
> "corporate environment" postulate above)....

Get a better job.

> What I MEANT to be asking last night was "what else can you think of,
> and do you have any experience with it that makes you want to
> recommend it?"

Feel free to ask well-formed questions in the future.  I know the extra
two lines of typing would be a huge imposition on your delicate
physique, but it might have the advantage of being more _useful_.

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers