[svlug] PPTP?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jul 21 12:49:02 PDT 2001

begin Chris Palmer quotation:

> Assuming he used your suggested search string, you're the one with
> Google usage problems. [...]

Among the numerous ironies of your post is that the VPN HOWTO is the
third item on the first page of Google results, using the search string
that would be immediately obvious to even a lazy-ass semi-literate like
the original questioner.

> Why do you want to be a prickly asshole?

I'm having a lot of fun spotting the additional ironies.  Thank you for
adding to my morning.

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers