[svlug] request: which notebook to buy?

Reg Charney charney at charneyday.com
Sat Jul 21 09:02:02 PDT 2001

My IBM T20 has dual head support built-in. When both outputs are active, they
should be at the same resolution, but they can differ if one or the other is being
run. That is, you can run the LCD alone, the video-out alone, or both at the same
time - all controlled from the keyboard. However, the video-out only goes up to
1600x1200, depending on external monitor.