[svlug] PPTP?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jul 21 00:20:01 PDT 2001

begin Will Lowe quotation:

> Hehe.

You know, the position of Global Village Idiot has a long waiting list.
You'll have to try much better than that.

> The first 5 pages of results are almost entirely PPTP-related. :)

Then, you may have to hire that research consultant, after all, if you
can't figure out how to use Google effectively.  (Not me, though; I
don't want you for a client.)

Out of idle curiosity:  Have you stumbled across the LDP's VPN HOWTO,
yet, or is that going to take you a few more days of research?

--
Cheers,             "I used to be on the border of insanity.  However, due
Rick Moen           to pressing political concerns, I recently had to invade."