[svlug] PPTP?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 20 23:12:02 PDT 2001

begin Will Lowe quotation:

> Err,  such as?

I'll tell you what, Mr. Lowe:  Why don't you try using the Google search
engine (perhaps you've heard of it), using search text "Linux VPN", and
see what you can find.  If that is too much effort for you, or you are
unsatisfied with the results, we can talk about finding you a research
consultant whose hourly rates you feel you can afford.

--
Cheers,     "You have acquired a scroll entitled 'irk gleknow mizk'(n).--More--
Rick Moen    This is an IBM Manual scroll.--More__