Free Dmitry Sklyarov demonstration (was: Re: [svlug] Dmitry Sklyarov)

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Jul 20 15:34:01 PDT 2001

begin Ian Kluft quotation of Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 03:00:09PM -0700:

> Though I couldn't find an online confirmation, he said that not all local
> EFF chapters agree with the hold and some are proceeding with the protest
> anyway.  I'll go with the local chapter's decision since this is where
> Adobe's headquarters is.

I am going to the snake sculpture, in downtown San Jose at the
corner of S. Market St. and W. San Carlos St., at 11:00 AM on Monday.

Lots of other people are going to be there too. Please join us.
You can ride light rail to the Convention Center stop, or park at
the Convention Center.

>From the snake we can march on Adobe or go home as the situation
requires at the time.

(Pedestrians, please use extra caution crossing San Carlos St.,
as it has an active light rail line.)

--
Don Marti                                                   Free Dmitry!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti       Monday, July 23, San Jose, Moscow, and more