Free Dmitry Sklyarov demonstration (was: Re: [svlug] Dmitry Sklyarov)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 20 09:48:01 PDT 2001

begin Seth David Schoen quotation:
> The EFF has called for a demonstration at the San Jose headquarters
> of Adobe.
>
> http://www.eff.org/alerts/20010719_eff_sklyarov_alert.html
>
> Monday, July 23, starting in San Jose before noon with a meeting and
> march to the Adobe building.

I've duly added this to the BALE calendar.  Also, I'll be coming to the
event from Fremont, and can take several passengers.  Please let me
know, off-list.

--
Cheers,   If C gives you enough rope to hang yourself, then C++ give you enough
Rick Moen    to bind and gag your neighbourhood, rig the sails on a small ship,