[svlug] SBAY Pizza reminder/invitation

John Conover conover at rahul.net
Fri Jul 20 00:47:01 PDT 2001

I put http://www.johncon.com/john/receivedIP/index.html up about a
month ago, after I had to come up with an alternative when ORBS got
kicked off the Internet. The page has had fairly high hit rates.

The RBL database is available in the sources, (its about 3K lines, but
includes entire class A, B, and C address ranges, too; like for
da.uu.net dial ups, etc.)

        John

BTW, receivedIP was intended to be included in a community accessible
procmail/smartlist script, where users could send spam messages, and
it would automatically update a wide area procmail accessible
database.

John Conover        Tel. 408.370.2688  conover at rahul.net
631 Lamont Ct.      Fax. 408.379.9602  http://www.johncon.com/
Campbell, CA 95008  Cel. 408.772.7733