[svlug] Dmitry Sklyarov

Rich Bodo rsb at ostel.com
Wed Jul 18 18:50:01 PDT 2001

Good work, Seth.  The encryption is so trivial and the topic so contested
that I can hardly see a way this won't turn into a huge and pointless
PR blunder for Adobe.  It would be cool to write a little kids puzzle
(maybe a Java applet) to crack ROT13.  Call it something like, "Free
Dmitry and the Little Books", and if you click on each letter thirteen
times you get the message, "Thank You.  You are now free to read." and
a little story.  It would be hilarious to see this kind of game being
solved by my three-year old nephew on the evening news.  I really feel
bad that this kind of thing is driven by companies in my backyard.
I'll definitely join free-skylarov.

-Rich

Rich Bodo | rsb at ostel.com | 650-964-4678