[svlug] Trade Agenda VR PDA for older linux box?

Greg Herlein gherlein at herlein.com
Wed Jul 18 13:03:01 PDT 2001

I recently bought an Agenda VR PDA - that runs linux - on
speculation for using it for a project.  That project went off to
the land where hopeful contracts die, and now I have a PDA that
is neat - I can even telnet to it - but is not all that useful to
me since I'm one of those geeks that doesn't actually like the
things.

I do need another test machine though - something in the 200+
MHz, PII or K6-II class, with a modicum of RAM.  Hard drive, size
and video is unimportant - this will be a network test box.  I'm
pretty flexible.

So, if you want to trade an older box that's sitting around not
doing much for a new toy, drop me a note.  :)  The Agenda has
about 30 minutes of run time, and I have all the stuff that came
with it originally.  It's a cool toy, just not what I need at the
moment.

Greg