[svlug] procmail stochastic spam filter

John Conover conover at rahul.net
Wed Jul 18 10:33:02 PDT 2001

Yea, my outgoing domain mapper, (from Internet invisible to visible,)
kicked me in the shin-I've never sent an ftp address to a mailing list
before.

    ftp://ftp.johncon.com/john/receivedIP.email.txt
    ftp://ftp.johncon.com/john/quarantine.attachment.email.txt

ought to work ...

	John

BTW, if it doesn't, there is clickies off of:

    http://www.johncon.com/john/receivedIP/index.html