[svlug] sendmail relaying in my log, what do you make of this?

Gordon Vrololjak gvrdolja at nature.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jul 18 10:01:01 PDT 2001

Security Violations =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Jul 17 08:07:18 wilfred sendmail[30717]: IAA30717: ruleset=check_rcpt,
arg1=<candice at dopeysluts.com>, relay=CPE-203-45-51-190.vic.bigpond.net.au
[203.45.51.190], reject=550 <candice at dopeysluts.com>... Relaying denied

Someone trying to send spam from their website to a server in Australia,
to me, and then relaying it onwards?  It looks like sendmail denied doing
this in my ruleset, but I did very little modification of sendmail
configuration since my install.  Should I let the person at the server in
Australia know about it?