[svlug] "tailing" a /dev?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 17 23:29:02 PDT 2001

begin Robert L. Harris quotation:

> Right, but that means for every system, you have to manually go
> in and do this.  After every reboot of the console (idealy once
> a year, but very little is ideal) this will have to be done.

Look at the screen(1) manpage section on CUSTOMIZATION, regarding
~/.screenrc, and so on.  Note particularly the "log" and "logfile"
keywords.

--
Cheers,     "My case is resting so well, it's practically slipped into a coma."
Rick Moen                              -- Alistair J.R. Young, in r.a.sf.w.r-j
rick at linuxmafia.com