[svlug] standard for kernel include files?

Greg Herlein gherlein at herlein.com
Mon Jul 16 12:05:02 PDT 2001

I'm trying to grok the new 2.4 kernel include scheme - it seems
that kernel includes are supposed to be kept separate from the
/usr/include tree now.  My SuSE 7.2 has some instructions in
/usr/include/linux/version.h about how to handle things if you
are compiling modules, and where the links/files are supposed to
go... but I'd like to see what the "proposed standard" way of
doing this is... if there is one.

Some quick web searches have proved fruitless.  Does someone have
a link to where I can read up on this stuff?

Greg