[svlug] Where to sell PC parts in the valley ?

Greg Herlein gherlein at herlein.com
Wed Jul 11 15:23:02 PDT 2001

> I have lots of parts ranging from external CD-RW to emulex PCI card.
> Does anybody knows where I can sell those parts.
> ( I am not an ebay user, and I want cash ;-)

The first Sunday of each month there is a swap meet at Los
Positas College (gee I hope I remember the college name
right) out in Livermore.  You pay for a spot, but if you have a
big enough pile of parts you could more than break even.

I hear that the Foothill swap (at Foothill College on the
peninsula) is back active.  I don't know the day of month
though...  I'd like to, since Livermore is a long haul from San
Francisco.

Greg