[svlug] Where to buy used BIGIPs?

Nate Campi nate at wired.com
Wed Jul 11 11:59:02 PDT 2001

We have a pile of those from a datacenter we just closed down. Call me and I'll talk to my boss.

We hate 'em, I'd probably use a linux box and iptables to load balance before I deployed a BigPOS (did I say POS? oops) in production again. Not that NetOps would ever let me, though.

Of course, this isn't appropriate for the list, so any further talk on this topic should be off-list.

--
Nate Campi  (415) 276-8678  UNIX Ops, Terra Lycos - WiReD SF