[svlug] Linux10 status

Drew Bertola drew at drewb.com
Tue Jul 10 05:49:01 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 01:40:14AM -0700, Ian Kluft wrote:
> * We'll have a planning walk-through and dinner this Wednesday.  Meet at
>   Red Hat's parking lot at 1325 Chesapeake Terrace in Sunnyvale at 4PM.
>   We'll walk across the street to the Baylands Park (to avoid the $3.50
>   parking fee per vehicle for such a short visit.)  Afterward we'll
>   convoy to Tomatino's Restaurant in the Mercado Center in Santa Clara
>   for dinner and to discuss plans further.  This is not an elite meeting -
>   if you want to help, you *are* welcome.

BTW, if you can't make this meeting (afterall, it is during the work
day for most people) don't feel like you've missed anything.  We'll
pass along all information.  If you want to volunteer and miss the
meeting, please send me an email or sign up for the linux10 mailing
list.

We really need a bunch more people involved in this.  If you want to
see the open volunteer slots, check:

http://linux10.org/volunteer/

Most urgently, we need someone to lead the food group.  I have a
couple general volunteers and more of those would be great as well.

If anyone feels like they can do some graphics for a tee-shirt, that
would be very much appreciated.

Hope to hear from a bunch of you,

--
Drew Bertola  | Send a text message to my pager or cell ...