organizing the event (was: [svlug] Linux 10th anniversary plans)

Tabinda N. Khan tabindak at best.com
Fri Jul 6 17:46:04 PDT 2001

Ian,

Cuesta Park in Mountain View is also a nice park. As a
resident, I can reserve that if we decide to go there. I've
held a successful party for about 50 people there.

http://www.ci.mtnview.ca.us/mvparkreservations.html

By mentioning Cuesta I am not implying objection to Baylands,
although I don't know Baylands at all.

I'm still available to help plan this event.

Tabinda

Quoting Ian Kluft: