organizing the event (was: [svlug] Linux 10th anniversary plans)

Ivan Passos lists at cyclades.com
Fri Jul 6 10:25:02 PDT 2001

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Derek Balling wrote:

> A policy should probably be determined in advance about alcohol. It's
> pretty typical of BBQ's, but I'm not sure what the reg's are about
> BBQ's in parks, etc.... if someone does the BYOB thing, do they put
> the entire event in danger?

Depending on the park, this should not be a problem. Usually, parks allow
BBQ's to serve beer, wine and champaigne. However, it would be good to
check with the specific park administration in question to avoid later
inconvenients.

Do we have a list of at least "prospective" places to do it?!?!

Later,
Ivan